Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cool Award...Thanks guys!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...and liking it. I'm slightly computer challenged...so you can imagine how long it took mee to figure this blogging thing out. I am enjoying it. I'd like to thank Two chics & a Cricut  for including me on their blog...I love your blog too!! As per the rules of the award...Here are 3 things I love about myself:
  • I'm prompt
  • I'm organized
  • and if you hadn't guessed...I'm a little anal...really it's not a bad thing
Here is a picture I love...I didn't even take it...my daughter took the pic in...you guessed it...Venice. I love it.

Here are the 5 blogs I think are great and deserve the award for their cool blogs;
It was hard to choose only 5...I find myself following a crazy number of blogs. Try to check out my fav 5 blogs. All the above blogs can grab my award and follow the same rules I did. Thank the blog that recommended you, list 3 things you love about yourself, post a fav pic and then pass this award on to 5 other blogs you enjoy and list them.

PS Thanks Donna from Dat's My Style for showing me how to link. (look at all my links mom) 

Thanks for listening...Lee-Ann  : )

3 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations on your award! I think it is fabulous that you were given this award; especially since you hesitated to do this "blog thing" in the first place. Again, CONGRATS!

Danderella said...

Congrats on the award...wow...I'm honored that you chose me as one of your fave five...totally appreciated. Thanks so much...one of these days we'll have to meet up in person. :) I'll show you how to blend and feather with copics and you can give me a few lessons on my dusty cricut! LOL!

Georgiana said...

Congratulations on your award!

Stay Creative,
Geoegiana : )