Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wild Card # 40

Lordy Lordy...Wild card # 40. Another one down!!! This little guy is called monster. Originally I was going to make a Valentine'sDay card with this little guy, but I have enough of those in my growing stash now!! I think he turned out really cute. I love the glitter. It's a male card, but I had to go with some glitter.I love that Glamour dust.
RECIPE:
  • Green and black Bazzill
  • Glamour dust
  • Autumn Terra cotta ink-CTMH
  • sentiment stamp- Amy R stamps
  • Wild Card cartridge

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Super cute! Love how it turned out! Cheers, SHanna

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I'm glad you left me a comment I was able to find your blog and so glad! You are brave to do the wild card cartridge!! I love your creations and I'm going to look at each one!

Amy J. Digby said...

your monster is cute with his big heart