Monday, August 30, 2010

Wild Card # 42

And another one down! Card # 42 in this challenge is Graduation. I decided to go all girl on this one as I have a wonderful girl graduating from highschool at the end of this school year- June 2011. I went as girly as I could...pink, purple and glitter! This card is a secret for her...I know she won't see it as she thinks my blog is LAME! She loves the cards I make, but think the old blog needs some help??

RECIPE:
  • pink and purple Bazzill bling
  • white glitter paper
  • silver edged white ribbon 1/8"
  • square punches 2" & 2 1/4 "
  • Amy R sentiment stamps inside
  • CTMH- Save the Date stamp set, petal ink
  • Glamour dust
  • Cartridges-Wild Card and George(rectangle and shadow)

4 comments:

Amy J. Digby said...

love the idea of a pink and purple grad cap card

Robin said...

that is so pretty, very clever!!! Robin

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love how girlie this is!

Bananastamper said...

Ha! Aren't kids so sweet! lol, your blog is not lame! Your card is perfect! I wouldn't have thought to look past the traditional black on this one, it turned out great and you are WAY ahead of the game!