Monday, September 13, 2010

Wild Card # 46

Well...I'm finally back. I had a really bad cold and couldn't even think of going into my scrap room. I didn't think it was possible, but who knew? This is card # 46 called Hanukkah. I went a different route with this card...Birthday!! I had a perfect sentiment for it. I went with primary colours to keep it generic. I love the colour!

RECIPE:
  • Core'dinations card stock-yellow, blue, green and orange
  • Stampin'up Orange polka dot ribbon
  • Amy R stamps
  • CTMH-Outdoor denim ink
  • yellow stickles(thanks Donna)
  • Cartridges used: Wild Card and George(rectangles and shadows)
I decided to not include a pic of the inside as it was just yellow lined...but the inside sentiment contnues from the front to say...so little cake. All supplies for this card came from my fav local Scrapping store DAT'S.

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great idea to change it up! Love this one!

Dorcas said...

You amaze me! I am telling you this cart was so difficult for me to figure out. You have made it so easy. Thanks so much for sharing!

Danderella said...

What a great card, I could totally see whipping up a bunch of these as invitations to a kids party. Very nice.