Friday, November 5, 2010

I made this card with the new Gypsy download...Smiley Cards. It's a cute little cart. I can tell it's going to be fun to play with. I immediately had to make this cute little guy because I had the perfect stamp. Don't you think?

Recipe:
  • All paper was from my scrap drawer! yipee!!
  • Stampin' Up black grosgrain ribbon
  • CTMH black ink
  • Kraftin' Kimmie sentiment stamp
  • black DMC floss
  • buttons ?brand
  • Bella Bling-clear bling
  • EK Success snowflake punch
  • Paper shapers corner punch
  • Making Memories tag maker and black tag
  • Cricut cart-Smiley Cards(free gypsy download)

8 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Yes, I think! Love this cool dude! Great card,
shanna :)

Robin said...

That's a great card... super cool indeed!! Robin

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! The sentiment is perfect!

Linda Kaiser said...

I so love this card! Too cute and the glasses are adorable.

Linda

Dorcas said...

This card is super fun! I love it! He's so "cool".

Minta's Creations said...

This card is really fun! Love it...
Also, I'm your newest follower!
Minta

Check out my blog.
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

jen said...

This is just too cute!!!
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Danderella said...

Super cute card! Can't wait for my Gypsy arrive.