Thursday, November 4, 2010

Letters to Juliet

Chelsea was really excited about seeing the balcony and the wall of letters from the movie "Letters to Juliet". She said..."Mom...I even paid 5 euros to go up on the balcony." I said of course that was the "best idea...EVER!" If you touch the statue Juliet's boob you get GOOD LUCK! I have a pic of my daughter's boyfriend doing this...it just looks wrong?

Recipe:
  • Kaisercraft Hey Birdie paper collection
  • olive and brown Core'dinations cardstock
  • Stampin' Up brown buttons, eyelet border punch
  • pink and brown DMC floss
  • brown Prima flowers
  • Making Memories olive brads
  • Bazzill In Stitchz sewing template
  • Cricut cart Billionaire-title
  • CTMH Imagine layout book for inspiration
...I plan to add the names of the locations with my Stampin' Up slot punch

No comments: