Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas card 2010

 I made these Christmas cards at a summer crop with a bunch of my pals. They all thought I was crazy for working on these...bwa ha ha!! Who's laughing now? I came up with the design, and Donna (friendly neighbourhood scrapbook store "DAT'S" owner and operator) helped me with the line of paper I wanted to use. They came out great! I especially like the grinch sentiment...my fav Christmas movie!

Recipe:
  • Basic Grey -Dasher paper line
  • cardstock to match
  • CTMH red and olive ink
  • CTMH grinch sentiment stamp
  • EK Success tag punch
  • Stampin' up-eyelet border punch
  • American Crafts-clear glitter buttons
  • Bella Bling-olive and clear
  • inside card 2 & 2.5" square punches
  • DMC floss to match
  • platinum Stickles
  • Wild Card Cricut Cartridge-gift and bow cut


6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are great, really smart making them over the summer!

Minta's Creations said...

Those are beautiful!
I'm your newest follower...
Would Love for you to check out my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

Love these cards!!! I've really got to follow your example and start my Christmas cards earlier. ;)

Bananastamper said...

LOVE how your cards turned out! I saw one in real life today at Donna's - fantastic! You are so organized!

Danderella said...

I love these! Got my Gypsy finally, but no time to play yet...perhaps I'll have to take it on the plane to Florida! Oooh, seeing all the nice stuff you make just makes me want to quit work and craft all day! LOL!

Dorcas said...

WOW! These are fabulous! I love your creativity! Thanks for sharing!