Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Zach's Europe Scrapbook

My daughter and her boyfriend went on a school trip to Europe this last summer. I have been making my daughter an album...I have posted a few of her pages. I got this brainstorm to surprise Zach with an album of his own to commemorate his trip. It's kinda for his mom also...you know how boys are...their pics are few and far between. Luckily, my daughter takes after me, and I had plenty of pics to make Zach an album. Over the next little while I'll post his pages. Here is the first page...I decided to use a pic of Venice as the title page. My girl took some beautiful pics in Venice...Please excuse my indoor pics of layouts...not very bright...but you get the idea.

Recipe:
  • Core-dinations cardstock
  • patterned paper from Dat's(no idea of brand)
  • Stampin' Up edge punch
  • dark blue and lighter blue brads-no idea of brand
  • CTMH denim ink and classroom alphabet stamp set
  • Cricut carts-George for the circle cuts, Quarter Note-"M"
  • CTMH layout book Reflections-inspiration page 28

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great layout! Fabulous backgroud paper. This page turned out fantastic!

Bananastamper said...

This is a fantastic photo and I love how your layout turned out!