Sunday, March 6, 2011

Daughter's Easter card

I made this card for my daughter for Easter. She loves rabbits. I'm slowly using up all my bunny cuts on my Cricut carts. This card has a stylized rabbit on it...I think she'll still love it...eventhough it's not cutsie.

Recipe:
  • We R Memory Keepers-Easter Morning line
  • Bazzill-orange
  • white cardstock
  • Core'dinations-fushia fizz, love potion
  • Stampin' up white ribbon
  • Diamond Stickles
  • Basic Grey-light pink and dark pink rhinestones
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • Making Memories white metal clips
  • CTMH-watermelon ink, Easter sentiment
  • My Pink Stamper-Even More Punylicious stamp set
  • Cricut Cart-Celebrate with Flourish

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Great Easter card! Love the colors!

Donna said...

Great card! I didn't have to read the post to know who it was for. What a fabulous Cricut cut-out of a bunny. I love all the bling!