Friday, April 8, 2011

Hubby's birthday card

I made this card for my Hubby's Birthday. Man cards are so brutal to make...I just got this cricut cartridge and decided...what the heck...crack that sucker open and make the first male cut you find. Lucky for me my Hubby loves golf...good thing. It's a beautiful day in Thunder Bay...I actually got to take the card pics outside...fancy that.

Recipe:
  • My Minds Eye 6x6" paper pad-Stella Rose-Hattie
  • Bazzill-light brown cardstock
  • Bazzill-mini-brads
  • Stampin' Up cream ribbon
  • CTMH-Grey Wool ink and birthday stamp
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • EK Success corner punch
  • Cricut Cart's used-George (ovals), Wrap it Up (golf clubs)

4 comments:

jen said...

Super cute! Great job on all the cards. TFS
hugs,jen

Vivi Martínez said...

Great cut and great colors on your card! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Vivi

Kristie W. said...

Oh this is so nice, what a great masculine card. Wonderful job on the inside too! Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Cindy Vernon said...

HOw cute! I didn't know that this cart had golf clubs, I have a golfing friend so thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.