Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Pink Stamper Challenge #2

I made this card for The Pink Stamper National Scrapbooking Challenge #2. The rules said to use kraft cardstock...I love kraft cardstock...especially with this line of paper. It goes so well...what do you think? I had to make a tree to go with the paper as my image...and then I just had to use one of Robin's Punny sentiments...I love this one! I also had to put a bow in the tree's...hair...it's a girl tree..

Recipe:
  • Kaisercraft-Hey Birdie paper collection and pink organza ribbon
  • kraft cardstock,black cardstock
  • Core'dinations cardstock-french roast
  • CTMH- cocoa ink
  • sentiment-More Punny-licious from The Pink Stamper
  • Cricut cart-Simply Charmed
  • EK Success border punch

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, you know how much I love trees! This card is fab!