Friday, May 6, 2011

Thanks!

Thank you Tina for naming my blog for this award!! I love your blog Two Chics and a Cricut...I'm always inspired by your projects. I'm supposed to say 5 things Cricut-ie about me...well here they are...
  1. I love my Cricut Expression 2...I literally can't scrap or card make without it
  2. I have almost a sick obsession to own as many carts as I can-she who has the most carts... wins!
  3. I rationalize my cart buying by saying...Hey...I've cut one thing off that cart...it's totally worth it now!
  4. I secretly watch  My Pink Stamper videos and drool over her E2 and Imagine.
  5. I love showing people how to use the Cricut machine and the Gypsy.
Here are my Favorite 10 Cricut-tastic blogs:
  1. My Creative time
  2. Meesh's Pieces
  3. Inking it up
  4. Court's Crafts
  5. Pink Cricut
  6. Moe's Creations
  7. Bug Junkie
  8. Simply Chic Design by Jen
  9. Busy with Cricky
  10. Crafting Cricut Mom
I'm going to slowly notify these too cool Cricut-astic blogs. Please check them out...I follow them all and they constantly give me great ideas!!

    2 comments:

    Cely said...

    Congratulations! :D

    Meesh said...

    Lee-Ann, you're so sweet! Thank you! Hope you're enjoying NSD! :o)

    Michelle