Friday, June 3, 2011

Cricut Circle Magazine-Imaginisce Challenge

I made this card for the Circle Magazine, Imaginisce Challenge. The rules included-3 Imaginisce products and 4 Cricut cuts. I believe this card meets all the requirements. It's hard to make a card and then have to use certain things...I'm a fly by the seat of my pants girl. I think it turned out kinda cute. This is the first time I used the Imaginisce Petal roller and Roly Rosies paper. It went really well...love the little flower on my card. Also the first time I used a card shape from the cart A Child's Year...I'm going to use these again...so many to choose from. Lastly...this is the first time I've cut this adorable popsicle from the cart Smiley Carts...too cute!!

Recipe:
  • Imaginisce-A Shore Thing Paper line
  • Imaginisce-Petal Roller
  • Imaginisce-Roly Rosies Paper-to make the flower
  • Imaginisce-Sunkissed brad
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Bo Bunny Double Dot-Chocolate dot, Flamingo dot, Licorice dot, Brilliant blue dot
  • Cricut carts-Elegant Edges, A Child's Year, Simply Charmed
  • Pink rhinestones and pink ribbon-old-no idea of brand
  • Action Wobble-love these
  • Fruit and Veggie puns from The Pink Stamper-inside card
  • CTMH-black ink inside card
I used my Gypsy to make this card, I usually do...gotta love the Gypsy, it makes laying out all the cuts so easy. The card base and the inside shape were cut from pg.77 A Child's Year...card size-8.6x5.42", inside shape-4.42x5.42". I used Elegant edges pg.25 to cut the shape on the inside of the card-1.69x2.06". I cut the popsicle shape from Smiley Cards cart at 2.02x3.66". The juicy was cut from Simply Charmed pg.45 at 1.5" length.

No comments: