Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sympathy Card

Unfortunately I had to go to my kraft room for an unhappy occasion. This is the card that I came up with. It's for a friend who's spouse passed. I tend to use trees on sympathy cards...I don't know why. I love this tree from the Bloom cartridge, too pretty. The paper just seemed perfect.

Recipe:
  • Kaiserkraft-Hey Birdie Collection
  • kraft cardstock
  • hemp
  • EK Success border punch
  • sentiment stamp-Hero Arts
  • CTMH-Chocolate ink
  • inside heart stamp-Stampin' up

5 comments:

Vivi Martínez said...

Beautiful card! I love the soft colors and the trees. I am sure your friend will appreciate this card in a hard moment like the one she is going through.
Thanks for sharing.
Vivi

Cely said...

I'm sorry about your friend's spouse. :( Trees to me represent life and peace. Wonderful card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sorry, beautiful card.

Bananastamper said...

This is gorgeous Lee-Ann, love it! Sorry it was for such a sad reason.

Georgiana said...

Very pretty card. I think trees represent the circle of life...very symbolic choice.