Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You're Dog-gone special!

I made this card so I could try out my new Tim Holtz Mini-paper rosette dies. I love them...too cute on cards. This dog cut is adoreable...add a pun and some twine=Bingo...a cute card.

Recipe:
  • Bazzill-black and kraft cardstock
  • MME-Fine and Dandy, Lime twist-Life of the Party patterned paper
  • MME-Life of the Party-Charmed twine
  • Tim Holtz mini paper rosette dies
  • Stampin Up-button
  • hemp-twine
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • Amy R-Critter Sentiments
  • Kraftin Kimmie-Happy Birthday inside
  • CTMH-Cocoa ink
  • Cricut carts-Birthday bash and George

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the the Tim Holtz Die!! I have been wanting to get one! Great Card!

Georgiana said...

That paper is the best and the doggie cut is way too cute.

Super job,
Georgiana