Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Bird-day!!

I received Tweetie-Hoo Puns stamp set from MPS...and I haven't been able to put it down. I saw this cute little bird cut on the 3 Birds on Parade cart...and I had to make a Bird-day card. Love how it turned out...I love using patterned paper pads...it makes cardmaking so easy!
Recipe:
  1. Bazzill bitter chocolate
  2. MME-Stella Rose-Gertie and Mabel
  3. Recollections craft cardstock
  4. hemp twine
  5. Basic Grey Button
  6. Stickles-diamond
  7. CTMH-coa ink
  8. Tweetie-hoo puns-MPS
  9. EK Success border punch
  10. Paper Shapers-corner punch
  11. heart punch-? brand
  12. Stampin' Up-label punch
  13. Action Wobble
  14. Cricut cart-3 Birds on Parade

4 comments:

Judie said...

Really cute card, wonderful papers, I got a Cricut about a month ago, but need to learn to use it the way so many of my blog friends do. wonder if that will ever happen LOL.
Love your card.

Judie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super nice! Great layers!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun card! I am now a follower!

Bananastamper said...

Super duper cute! Glad to hear you are having some fun with your puns! Puns - no not Lee-Ann!!! Cheers,
Shan
p.s. I hear you had success with the suit shopping - me too! I bought one tankini suit and an extra skirt-style bottom. I am one happy girl now!