Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday!

This is the first time that I've used the cart Cindy Loo. It has some really cute images. I chose this sweet little cat and went to work. I think the paper really made the card. Don't worry...I haven't lost my punniness, there is one inside...hee hee.

Recipe:
  1. Recollections craft cardstock
  2. MME-Stella Rose-Mabel patterned paper
  3. CTMH-cocoa ink
  4. hemp
  5. Sewing machine and gold thread
  6. Bazzill cream brad
  7. BG-taupe brads inside
  8. Stampin' Up-Word slot and label punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, buttons
  9. EK Success border punch
  10. MPS-paw stamp
  11. Amy R Critter sentiments(inside)
  12. Cricut carts-Cindy Loo, Heritage(inside tag)

2 comments:

Cely said...

super cute! didn't know this one was on cindy loo!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

This is just precious! The cat is adorable!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com