Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Little Horse?

Another card that I just had to make after I received the stamp set Biggie Punnies from My Pink Stamper. I again pulled out one of my fav Cricut carts-Create a Critter and cut out this adorable little horse. Then I just had to pick what patterned pad of paper I wanted to use...and I was set!! and I couldn't help it...I used an Action Wobble. I love those things...too cute!

Recipe:
  1. My Pink Stamper-Biggie Punnies
  2. CTMH-black ink and "Say it in Style" stamp set
  3. Stampin' Up border punch
  4. EK Success corner punch
  5. heart punch
  6. We R Memory Keepers-Brass metal accents and brads
  7. Recollections-craft cardstock
  8. Bazzill-black cardstock
  9. MME-Stella Rose-Hattie patterned paper pad
  10. hemp twine
  11. Cricut cart- Create a Critter

2 comments:

Judie said...

Cute, cute, cute, Great little horse.

Judie

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What an adorable little horse...and he wobbles, too! Sweet card!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com