Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Purr-fect!

Another card from my fav cart...Birthday Bash. Again...My Pink Stamper has the PURR-FECT stamps for this card. I decided to pull out the sewing machine this time. I love sewing on cards...but I always forget to use it??  Too cute...Have a PURR-FECT day!!

Recipe:
  • MME-Stella Rose-Hazel patterned paper
  • Stampin'Up-Button and 2 pink ribbons
  • CTMH-black ink
  • zig-zag with sewing machine and white thread
  • EK Success-corner and border punch
  • Martha Stewart border punch
  • Action Wobble
  • Amy R Stamps-Critter sentiments(inside top)
  • diamond Stickles
  • MPS-More Punny-licious and Punny-licious(paw)
  • Recollections-black and craft cardstock
  • Cricut cart-Birthday Bash

4 comments:

Judie said...

Great card, love it.

Judie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great layers on this!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun card! So much detail!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Amy J. Digby said...

That is amazing and I love the colours! LOVE IT!