Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hangin' with my Gnomies

I haven't blogged in so long. I was away on a family trip in August...then 2 days after I got home I ended up with tendonitis in my right shoulder. I was supposed to be helping my daughter pack up for University...instead  I was literally crying and gagging with nausea from the pain. I thought it will be 10 days when we leave to drive my daughter to school...surely it will be better. It wasn't. The pain is now pretty much gone...unless I try to use it. The mobility is still limited...it will be 3 weeks on Saturday. This is the first day in my craft room. I actually made a card. I bought the Cricut cart Freshly Picked...just for the gnomes. Too cute. Then I saw this stamp and I bought the set just so I could use my gnomes...I'm crazy...right?

Recipe:
  • American Crafts grey ribbon
  • Action Wobble
  • Martha Stewart border punch
  • EK Success flower and corner punch
  • CTMH-Grey Wool-ink
  • Freshly Picked Cricut cart
  • MME-6 by 6-Darling Dear paper
  • Recollections-Kraft cardstock
  • outside stamp-You're so Punny-www.joyslife.com
  • inside stamp-Amy R-CC Designs-"It's your Birthday" set

5 comments:

Judie said...

Cute card. TFS.
Sorry about your sholder, hope it improves soon.

Judie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Feel better!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

I hope your shoulder gets better real quick!

What a cute card! Great job for being in pain!
Carolyn
cccscraproom@windstream.net
htt://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Danderella said...

Great card...I hope you're feeling better soon!

Danielle

Bananastamper said...

If you are crazy then so are the rest of us!!! So sorry to hear you have been feeling so icky! hope it is better soon girl!
Take care,
Shan

p.s. LOVE the card, fun papers and sentiment!