Thursday, October 20, 2011

Birthday card for my 17 yr old son

This is the birthday card that I made for my son. He will be 17 on the 28th and is a football player. I decided to go cute...hopefully he'll laugh. I love this little football bird...too cute! I also love this football card cut...super easy and looks great! I couldn't resist a little "happy bird-day" pun on the inside.

Recipe:
  1. Bazzill-chocolate, coffee, white and black
  2. Echo Park-yellow stripe from Sweet Shoppe pad
  3. MME Lost and Found 6x6" pad-Portobello Road-blue patterned and grey paper on the bird
  4. CTMH-cocoa ink
  5. 3 Birds on Parade(bird) and Wrap it up(football shape card)Cricut cart
  6. Joy'slife.com-Wild Life puns

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it!!! This is such a cute Boy card, but not to cute.

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous - it even has the right texture! The pun is perfect too!