Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ahoy Matey

I bought the cart "Croc's rule"  a few months ago...I  thought that I'd better crack it out and use it. I decide to use this cute little pirate cut as I had the perfect sentiment for it. This card will be for my little nephew...I think he'll like it.

Recipe:
  1. You're so Punny stampset from Joy'slife.com
  2. Echo Park-Country Drive, Happy Days and Dot's and Stripes...6x6" pads
  3. Recollections-craft cardstock and black mini brads
  4. Bazzill white cardstock
  5. CTMH-black ink
  6. EK Success-corner rounder
  7. hemp twine
  8. Sizzix-embossing plate
  9. Cricut carts-Croc's Rule and Going Places 

2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cute, fun card! Love the "rope" you used and the sentiment is really cute. Nice touch using the anchors on the inside of your card...love it!

Bananastamper said...

LOVE it! Especially that cute little anchor and it's rope. Cheers,
Shanna :)