Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby-How tweet it is

I made this card for a good friend who just had a beautiful baby boy. I've been waiting to use this cute little cut for a while. I think a bird with a soother is too funny. Of course a card without a little pun would just be too sad.

Recipe:
  1. Stampin Up-border punch,pennant punch,white grosgrain ribbon,Pennant parade stamps
  2. making memories orange eyelets
  3. Bella Bling-white
  4. CTMH-Pacifica ink
  5. 3 Birds on Parade-Cricut Cart
  6. EK Success-corner punch
  7. heart punch
  8. Recollections Craft and black cardstock
  9. MME-Happier-6x6" paper pad
  10. MME-Limetwist-Life of the Party-Be you twine
  11. MPS-Tweetie Hoo puns-inside
  12. and last but not least an Action Wobble :)

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Super cute! I love the pennants and these cute papers!

Donna said...

I love my card. Thank you very much! The colours, the layers, the embellishments and how it moves is absolutely fabulous.