Tuesday, December 13, 2011

O Christmas tree...

I made this Christmas card using my scraps from this years Christmas cards. It's like those scraps breed in the drawer...I still have lot's to use. I  like this little sentiment, so I went on the hunt through my Cricut images to find a tree I haven't used.This is the one I found... ps...I didn't notice that my Bella bling moved until I posted the pic...it's too cold outside to go out again and take a new pic...too lazy...I did fix the bling though :)

Recipe:

  • Echo Park-Everybody loves Christmas paper line
  • Diamond Stickles
  • Fruit Punch Stickles
  • Bella Bling
  • Grenadine Bazzill and Whit Swiss Dot Bazzill
  • Stampin' Up label punch and green ribbon
  • Amy R-Winter Sentiments
  • CTMH-black ink
  • Martha Stewart border punch
  • Christmas tree punch-? brand
  • EK Success circle punch, corner punch
  • Jolly Holidays Cricut cart

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a wonderful card, and made with scraps, too! Excellent!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com