Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daughter's Valentine

My daughter has a thing for rabbits...as a result...I try to put one on every card I make her. I love this cut from Kate's ABC. Too cute!!

Recipe:
  1. MME-Love me paper pad
  2. Bazzill-lt grey and dark grey
  3. Green Avacado double dot-Bo Bunny
  4. Basic Grey-pearls
  5. American Crafts ribbon
  6. CTMH-Grey Wool ink, Moments in time and February Word puzzle stamp sets
  7. EK Success corner punch
  8. Diamond Stickles
  9. Heart punch
  10. Cricut carts-Kates`s ABC`s and Formal Occasion(heart)

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great papers and colors!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Cely said...

so cute! love that you were brave and used more than 1 designer paper in it! kudos!

Donna said...

Still able to find new bunnies to use on her cards...eh? Fabulous card! I love all the patterned papers.

Hrvatica said...

Love your card!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

So, so sweet! What an adorable little card...love that bunny! The colors are wonderful and the bow is just such a great touch...love it!

Danderella said...

Love this. That Bunny is just adorable.

Danielle