Monday, January 23, 2012

Son's Girlfriend's Valentines card

My son put his order in for his Girlfriend's Valentine. He requested a monkey...as they are her fav. This is the one I came up with. Love it!
Recipe:
  • MME-Love me paper pad
  • Recollections-wine red cardstock, black
  • Bazzill-chocolate
  • dark cream scrap
  • Heart punch
  • Martha Stewart border punch
  • Cricut carts- Create a Critter and Formal Occasion(heart)
  • Basic Grey-rhinestones
  • CTMH-black ink and February word puzzle stamp set
PS...the inside of the card is partly blocked...he had already signed it...too cute!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Love it! The monkey is adorable and I love how she is hanging off the heart.

Jennifer said...

Love the card. So your taking orders now.... well I need about 50 Christmas cards!! LOL!

Bananastamper said...

Awwww, love the layers and awesome papers! too cute!
Shanna :)

Bananastamper said...

p.s. I made pumpkin oat muffins tonight and did NOT add any flax!!! They are pretty healthy though. :) I was thinking of you when I restrained myself....

Unknown said...

How cute!