Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Card # 3-card set-so many candles

This is card # 3 in the set. Love this one. I swear...a Cricut machine makes everything better.

Recipe:
  1. B-day Bash paper line-Imaginisce
  2. Bazzill-orange, red and brown
  3. Recollection-white cartstock
  4. Queen and Co.-fools gold rhinestones
  5. Diamond Stickles
  6. EK Success corner rounder and corner punch
  7. CTMH-Wishes card book, Chocolate ink, B-day stamp set
  8. Stampin Up slot punch
  9. Amy R sentiment stamp-card front
  10. Heart punch
  11. Cricut cart-Something to Celebrate

4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Love this cake cut! Of course, those are fab papers too!

p.s. I had so much fun this weekend - my lil sis was badly in need of a "flax fix" - she is feeling much better after spending a long weekend at my house, lol!!! So glad I could help! :)

Missy said...

All 3 cards in your card set are terrific, I really like the bright, bold color choices!!

Hrvatica said...

Super cute card!

Donna said...

I love how you have done the insides on all these cards. The sentiment on the front of this card looks amazing!