Monday, May 21, 2012

Magic Kingdom-Disney World

This is an overview of the Magic Kingdom. Love this place. Love this layout. I had to make the spool myself because it said on my Gypsy...no spool. After I made it  and wrapped it in twine...and then went in search for a needle cut...then voila... a spool. I was soooo mad. I didn't mention that to make the spool I welded shapes from the George cart...went well. For some reason my Gypsy wouldn't cut the shape...it did this crazy zig zag half way through the cut. I had to old school just glue the shapes together...that's why I was extra mad re:the spool. All the products for this layout were purchased at DAT'S-my fav local scrapbooking store.ps... I noticed some of my bling fell off on the left border. I was too lazy to retake the pic after fixing the bling. Also kinda too mad.To get this layout straight I had to rip off stuff twice. Not one of my easier layouts. Thanks for looking...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:


  • Bo Bunny-Vicky B line and Bo Bunny matching buttons and bling-DAT'S
  • Silver sparkle cardstock ? brand-DAT'S
  • MME Lime twist twine-DAT'S
  • white DMC floss
  • StarDust and Fruit Punch Stickles-DAT'S
  • Cricut carts-Disney Classics(tink), Disney Happily Ever after(needle), George(spool shapes), Billionaire(font)
  • EK Success border punch and chalk-DAT'S
  • CTMH-brown bag ink for edges

1 comment:

Susan Edwards said...

Oh wow, this is great. I LOVE Disney and looking at your scapbooks makes me want to go back again.... Enabler! LOL.