Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Recipe Challenge at Cricut Circle blog for NSD

This is a card that I came up with for the recipe NSD challenge at the Cricut circle blog. On your project you had to include:

  • yellow(my fav...no not really)
  • 3 Cricut cuts
  • 3 patterned papers
  • a bird, butterfly or bug
  • real or faux stitching
I got them all in there...yahoo! I love how this little card came out. All of the supplies used on this card came from DAT'S my LSS...well except for the SU ribbon  and label punch and the Cricut Carts.

Recipe:

  • Echo Park-Country Drive line
  • Bazzill-black and Kraft cardstock
  • Cricut carts-Live Simply and Letter Envy
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder-tiny bubbles
  • white Signo Gel pen
  • My Pink Stamper-Buggy punnies and Sweetest cupcakes stampsets
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Stardust Stickles
  • Stampin' Up ribbon and label punch
Thanks for dropping by and looking...Lee-Ann :)

4 comments:

Missy said...

This is just fantastic---all the details look so pretty, the layers of the honeycomb, the bee, the flower--so cute!!

Missy said...

This is just fantastic---all the details look so pretty, the layers of the honeycomb, the bee, the flower--so cute!!

Bananastamper said...

Love this card! Fab flower, love the texture!
Shanna :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

AMAZING!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

hugs,
Sarah