Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rooster Father's Day card

This is a Father's Day card that I came up with for my bro-in-law. I think it's too cute...love the pun! All the below starred products were purchased at DAT'S my LSS. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:

  • Cricut cart-Just Because Cards
  • EK Success-corner rounder and border punch*
  • Joyslife.com-Barnyard puns
  • Bazzill-kraft,brown red cardstock*
  • American Crafts-wood buttons*
  • Stampin Up-Something to Celebrate stampset
  • Echo Park-Hello Summer*
  • Doodletwine-baby girl assortment*
  • CTMH-chocolate ink


4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Ooooh! LOVE love it! I love roosters and the papers you used are so fun!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Great sentiment!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Fun, fun, fun! What great colors and patterns and that rooster is fabulous! Love the sentiment and twine...wonderful card!

June Houck said...

Absolutely wonderful, Lee-Ann!!!!