Monday, June 25, 2012

A Cherry Hello

Another fruit card...and another pun. I love puns...I know everyone is saying...no dah! These cute little cherries were perfect for this sentiment. I love the paper too...you can't go wrong with Echo Park paper. Thanks for looking...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:

  1. Echo Park-Hello Summer and Metropolitan dots and stripes paper
  2. Bazzill-kraft cardstock
  3. Cricut cart-Hello Kitty Greetings
  4. American Crafts-ribbon and wood button
  5. CTMH-chocolate ink
  6. My Pink Stamper-Fruit and Veggie Puns stamp set
  7. Doodletwine-baby girl assortment
  8. Martha Stewart border punch

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute! Can you send me an email. I would love for you to be a Guest Diva and would like to know if oyu are interested.

Thanks,
Georgiana
coachfans at cox dot net

Kate said...

Super Cute Card.

Hugs,
kate

Danderella said...

Love this Lee-Ann. Perfect fruity card for summer!

Danielle

Missy said...

This is darling! I think the button with the twine in the middle is the perfect touch!!

Migdalia said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet words.I noticed you posted a Fabulous card with the Cherry.I dont think I have that Cartridge..What die did you use.If you come back tomorrow you will see my post for the Die Cuttin Divas DT Team...Its funny!Then you will know why I am asking about the cherry!thanks for stopping by!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love it! More fun papers and that cherry cut is too cute! You are on a roll lady!

Raquelle Clifton said...

You know I love all your cards, right? Ha Hee Hee! Happy Tuesday friend!

So cute!
PinkE

June Houck said...

Awww, another cutie fruity card, Lee-Ann! You are inspiring me so much with these *berry* pretty card series.

Kim H said...

Lee ~ Ann ~ this is CUTE too! LOVE the paper and how you did the button to tie the stems in! CLEVER!