Saturday, July 21, 2012

My son's 17th Birthday layout

My son is 17...yikes...I'm getting old. His Birthday was in October and I'm just getting around to this now...behind much?  I think it turned out really well. I used this neat paper line...it even had stickers that I used...I never use stickers. Funky and all boy. I was starting to wonder if I was even going to use my Cricut...who am I kidding...of course I did. Thanks for dropping by...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:
  1. Simple Stories-Awesome paper line and stickers
  2. MME-Life stories paper
  3. MME-Kraft Funday  twine
  4. Staples
  5. Making Memories silver brads
  6. CTMH-Goldrush and Olive ink (distressing)
  7. Stampin Up marker-Always Artichoke
  8. Cricut carts-Out of Character(Birthday), Feeling Groovy(17)



7 comments:

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Your layouts are just AMAZING! The cuts, the pictures ( handsome young man by the way)the design ~ well just EVERYTHING is ABSOLUTELY perfect! I LOVE the papers! I just started to hear about this company thanks to a enabler friend! Their new collections coming out are BEAUTIFUL! I am sure you have already seen them ~ if not you need too! Just a little enabling there! LOL! Have a great weekend!

Bananastamper said...

Great layout girl! Such AWESOME papers!!! I have had lots of fun playing with this line, but have not managed to make a layout yet.
Ha - don't even start talking about behind!!! Oh well, I always say the photos don't go bad right?
Stay cool!
Shanna :)

Lisa said...

What an awesome layout!! The papers and embellishments you used are so fabulous!! The design is so fun!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cdm317 said...

This layout is so cool! I am so jealous of your eye for paper co-ordination. I so wish I ahd that talent! :)
Colleen

Missy said...

Great layout, perfect for a teen boy, and the way you fit so many pics on there looks terrific!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Fabulous layout! Love all the fun elements you added and the papers are perfect for a guy. You think having a 17 year old makes you old? My oldest son turns 31 years old today...how's that for old...lol!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a fun layout. I love how you arranged your pictures...