Thursday, August 30, 2012

Swan Birthday card

I made this one for my Mother-in-law. I figured that if I used Art Nouveau again...that'll be 2 times...I'm on a roll...that cart was worth it now...Right? I really have to say that this cart layers so easily. Once I decided on the swan and chose the papers...it was super fast to put together. I pulled out the glitter again and glammed it up...love how pretty it is. I know that my Mother-in-Law will love it. She saves all the cards that I make...just like my Mom does. Thanks for dropping by my happy place... Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:

  1. MME-Indie Chic Nutmeg paper pad and matching washi tape**
  2. Bazzill-Kraft cardstock**
  3. Recollections chocolate cardstock
  4. Cricut carts-Art Nouveau-pg 64-swan-2.7", Art Philosophy-pg59-leaves-1.59 and 2.06", pg69 flowers 3.12 and 2.88", Elegant Edges-background layer and shadow pg 63 4.74"
  5. CTMH-chocolate ink, Happy Birthday stamp set
  6. Cuttlebug embossing folders-Swiss Dots and Victoria**
  7. Deco Art-Glamour dust**
***all the starred products were purchased from DAT'S... my fav LSS**

20 comments:

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card !! Love it !!
Gerda.
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Samantha Hauzer said...

Oh wow! That is absolutely stunning!!

June Houck said...

WOW, Lee-Ann, this is stunning! Perfect use of MME Indie Chic papers...the distressed edges look amazing. Your juju is flowing!!!

Danderella said...

This is absolutely Gorgeous! Love how you used these papers.

Danielle

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ this is simply GORGEOUS and stunning! You MIL is just going to love it! The details and inking are so PERFECTLY done! Happy Birthday to her too!

Stephanie said...

So lovely!!! She'll love it!!!

Gwen said...

This is so beautiful! The colors are perfect and the flowers are amazing.

tracym110 said...

WOW!! That is gorgeous!! Love the papers and the inking! Im sure your MIL will cherish this!
Tracy

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Lee Ann. I love the indie Chic paper you used that has been one of my favorites for quite awhile.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I've had that card awhile and never noticed this beautiful cut on there!! Love, love the papers you used and the inking!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

WOW!!What a Beautiful and Stunning card!TFS
Migdalia

The Country Life said...

GORGEOUS card!! Love your blog and all your BEAUTIFUL creations!! TFS!!:)

The Country Life said...

GORGEOUS card!! Love your blog and all your BEAUTIFUL creations!! TFS!!:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is gorgeous! She is sure to love this!

mum of two said...

Gabrielle wanted to stop by each of the blogs that commented on her card to look at them and say thank you. We both think your swan is just stunning! Gabrielle's favorite part is the sparkle, and mine is the sponging :) TFS

michelle and gabrielle too
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Pretty, pretty---perfect use of papers once again. And btw---your hummingbird now has me with Art Nouveaux on my wish list---I had no intent of buying that one till I saw that terrific card!!! ;)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh girl-this is amazing! What a beautiful, beautiful card! I love that elegant swan and all of your layers are just fabulous! And those flowers - what can I say? They are stunning ....LOVE this!

Lori said...

This card is just beautiful. I love the embossing and the pattern paper. Perfect!

RockinRenee said...

This card is GORGEOUS! I love all the layers...
Renee @ icameisawicreated.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Another stunning card! Love the color combo and beautiful swan cut!!
TFS