Friday, October 5, 2012

Beary Christmas #2

I just had to use this sentiment one more time :) Love it! I also love the little hat on this one. I don't think I've had cards come together so fast. My secret was that I cut out and assembled 12 base bears using the same cardstock (Bazzill-Carob and Fawn and a black base). When I assembled them, I pop dotted their little muzzles...I think they're way cuter this way. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :) ps...notice the pink tinge on his pom pom? Apparently, when you ink around a layer then add a white pom pom...and add a few stickles...that darn red will bleed. I did fix this by adding a new pom pom and adding stickles...just too lazy to take a new pic :)

Recipe:

  • Teddy Bear Parade-all cuts at 3.5"
  • A2 size card
  • MME-Winter Wonderland 6" paper pad and washi tape**
  • Bazzill-kraft, carob, fawn, brown**
  • American Crafts-black and white cardstock
  • Kraftin' Kimmie-stampset**
  • EK Success border, corner and heart punches**
  • Diamond Stickles**
  • CTMH-cranberry ink
  • Stampin' Up-Modern label and word window punch, cherry cobbler and garden green marker
**all the starred products came from DAT'S, my fav LSS**

19 comments:

jessica said...

Another cuties!! Love these bears!!!
TFS and happy Friday!!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ well yet another ADORABLE card! I LOVE the idea that you pop dotted the muzzles!! OMG ~ you made 12 of these ~ well you are AMAZING! You are so ready for Christmas! I also would have NEVER noticed the pom pom thing at all ~ I actually like the red showing thru! Have a GREAT weekend!!!

teachdanz said...

he's soooo cute!! great card:-) I really need to get this cartridge!

June Houck said...

more polka dots...and a little cocoa mug this time! Cute :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love him, and thanks for sharing how you make them so quickly.. I just got my 'teddy bear' cart. yesterday... ( you little enabler lol) I like the idea of popping up his muzzle too.
Yes, I have had a few things turn pink too.

Annette said...

Very sweet! Great idea to pop dot the muzzle, Will have to remember that! Have a great weekend:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

DIANA L. said...

Hi Lee Ann
These are so cute.
Now you really have me wanting this cart
Have a great weekend
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am in love with all the teddy bear cards you are making! Great job!!!!

Vickie said...

I love this cart. My favorite cart as of right now..

Love your card.

Migdalia said...

Please!Please!please!tell me that I am on your Christmas card list...LOL..Adorable!!!Thansk for stoppingby and leaving me bloggie love.I LOVE that!
Enjoy your weekend,
Migdalia

bumblebee creations said...

oh this is just adorable!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Very cute cards! I stumbled across your blog today. From one Lee-Anne to another LOL.

Kristin said...

OMG you are making me want to take my cart out now!!! Your teddy bear cards on your blog are so ADORABLE!!!! I love them all:)

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! I love the little bear head on his sweater!! I wouldn't have noticed that the red bled if you hadn't said anything!! I love the pom pom :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gwen said...

Lee Ann, I think this one might be my favorite! I love the papers, it just is adorable!

Annette Allen said...

AWW how totally adorable...I love this...cute little hat and just a fun card...

Missy said...

The little sweater on this one is precious!!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, super cute! I like the papers chosen and teh bear couldn't be any cuter!! love this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Donna said...

That sweater is way too cute! Love all the stickles added here and there.