Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Die Cuttin Diva's Colour Challenge

Hi Everybody! There is a new challenge over at the Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge blog...hop on over and play with us. You have to use...Brown, yellow, orange and 1 more...I chose this lovely dark red. I found this challenge hard...I lean toward using a lot of patterns...and this one is all solids...yikes...I'm not sure that I like it. I did use a few different colours of brown...is that cheating? Too bad...I had a hard time with this one :)

Recipe:

  1. Create a Critter 2-pg63 both acorn and squirrel all layers cut at 4"
  2. American Crafts-Earthtones cardstock and ribbon
  3. Kaisercraft rhinestones
  4. Cuttlebug embossing folder-floral fantasy
  5. Sizzix embossing folder-plaid
  6. My Pink Stamper-Punny-licious stamp set
  7.  EK Success corner rounder and heart punch
  8. CTMH-chocolate and cocoa ink
  9. Diamond Glaze
  10. Diamond Stickles
  11. Bo Bunny Jewels-black pearls

19 comments:

Bananastamper said...

So cute! Love her eye shadow and her stripey tail!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well you certainly couldn't tell you had a hard time with this, so cute.. I always have a hard time with pattern paper...you did a super job on it.

Migdalia said...

Cute!Cute!Cute!Love allo f your Adorable cards!!Cute little bow and LOVE the Pearl nose.
Have a wonderful Tuesday,
Migdalia

Caroline said...

This is fabulous the squirrel is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ this is so CUTE!! I LOVE the cuts and YES I do LOVE the colors! See since you can create BEAUTIFUL projects with pattern paper ~ which I TOTALLY struggle with ~ that is why you are struggling with it! I think it is AMAZING ~ IMO! But when don't I ADORE your creations! LOVE the embossing too!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the embossing!! Her eyelashes and bow are adorable!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie said...

I love it!!!! The colors just pop.

Vickie said...

I forgot to add that I just may have to scraplift this.

Gerda said...

This card is sooo super cute!! I love all the details.
Gerda.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a cute squirrel! The embossing looks amazing and wow, love the texture on the acorn! Great card
! Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

So Adorable. Love the embossing on you card.

Annette said...

I think she is super cute. Love her eyeshadow:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Life and Knits said...

OMG! Now that's cute!

Susie

Gwen said...

You have been on fire lately!! Very cute, the little bows are perfect!!!

Pat N. said...

Your card is so adorable--love those eyelashes!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh gosh this is just adorable!! I love her eye makeup!

Hugs,
Jo

Kate said...

This is adorable! The embossing is fantastic and I love those eyelashes!

Norma said...

OMG! way to cute and I love all the texture :) Have a great evening!
Hugs,
Norma

SugarGem said...

What a little CUTIE PIE!!!!