The challenge this week over at the Die Cuttin Divas Design blog is to play Tic Tac Toe...just choose a row and use those elements in your project...Lot's of fun...here's your choices...
Hop on over and play with us...click HERE and check it out...
I chose to use the center vertical row...buttons, 3 patterns and embossing...this is what I came up with...
I also entered this in the emboss it challenge at the Little Scrap Pieces Challenge blog...click HERE to check it out!
- Elegant Edges-layers cut at 4.41" using my Gypsy
- Hoot 'n' Holler-owl cut at 3.47" using my Gypsy
- CTMH-baby pink and ocean markers, Desert Sand and Chocolate inks and Colonial White Waxy Flax
- Echo Park-So Happy Together paper pad
- Recollections-brown, white and kraft card stock
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folders-Polka dot and Floral Fantasy
- My Pink Stamper-Biggie Punnies, Tweetie Hoo Puns stamp sets
- MME-Limetwist-fly a kite twine
- Maya Road wood buttons