Saturday, August 31, 2013

A little birdie told me...



Isn't this cute? This card  svg cut is from My Scrap Chick...and seriously...she has such cutie patootie stuff on her online store. Check it out! Love how this pedestal card turned out. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)





Recipe:

  1. Birds at Gate card svg from My Scrap Chick...cut as is...turned out 4.865x4.84"
  2. SU-crumb cake card stock, mini flower pass
  3. My Creative Time cloud background stamp (hard to see in pic...used Versamark ink)
  4. My Pink Stamper-Tweetie Hoo puns stamp set
  5. Joys.Life.com-Wildlife pun stamp set
  6. Echo Park-A Perfect Summer paper pad, Bundle of Joy stamp set
  7. AC-black, white and yellow card stock
  8. CTMH-brown bag ink
  9. Doodlebug white sequins
  10. Versafine black onyx ink
  11. Lawn Fawn-A Birdie told me stamp set
  12. MME-Soar Twine

17 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Lee-Ann! I love all the texture and cute little details!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful my friend!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super cute! Love this great fence! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Pat N. said...

OMG, this is adorable!, love the cute fence and banner, everything about it! TFS.

L.B. said...

So pretty and love that you used the phrase cutie patootie to describe this.

Gwen said...

I love how your card turned out! I just made this but it's not posted yet, love this file.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness - the details on this sweet card are just amazing! Love the picket fence and those darling little birds. And, your banner is just the perfect accent -so sweet!

Sherrie K. said...

Super duper cute! The fence is so cute and what an adorable banner and sweet little birdies...darling!
Hope your having a wonderful day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Nana said...

What a adorable card. I love this file.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Marilyn said...

OMG!! This is soooo adorable!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!!!

Cely said...

this is so cute! and the photo you took is fabulous to boot!

Kate said...

OMG This is Awesome. I just love the Scene that you made on your card too cute.

Kim S said...

Totally charming...and what a beautiful keepsake for the recipient!

Gerda said...

I just love this card! Have a great day.
Gerda

The Queen (Laura) said...

So adorable!!

Norma said...

So pretty and great scene!!
Hugs,
Norma