Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Guest Designer for PEACHY KEEN!!!



First I'd like to say that I am so embarrassed  that my blog seems to have gone wonky and not posted this first post on time...I had no idea until I saw post 2 come on line this am...for post 2 just skip down to the next post. I apologize to Peachy Keen...I have no idea what happened to the post...but here it is...

I was so honoured to be asked to be a Guest Designer in September for my fav Challenge blog and Online store...Peachy Keen. I've loved their stamps for years and am so excited to be creating for this awesome team! Excited and a little intimidated...every one of their DT members, past and present are so creative and fabulous...I hope I can do this spot justice. Anyhoo...I decided to use their newest release-the August 2013 collection for all 4 posts...it's too darn cute. Love how this little dog card turned out...he's too cute!! I actually paper pieced...lucky for me...all these cute images are pretty easy to cut out. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)



Recipe:
  1. Peachy Keen August 2013 stamp collection...click HERE to check it out or I have a small pic of  it right above 
  2. Echo Park-Bundle of joy and Dots and Stripes (boy) 6" pads
  3. CTMH-brown bag ink
  4. WRMK-brown twine
  5. My Creative Time-Stitched button dies, XL label die, XL stitched label die
  6. Elegant Edges-pg 42 cut at 3.75"
  7. SU Crumb cake card stock
  8. Copic E29
  9. Versafine onyx black ink
  10. EK Success chalk
  11. Diamond Stickles

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your guest design spot!! Oh my gosh, what an absolutely adorable card!! That puppy is so sweet!! I love the papers and colors!! This is just so cute and fabulous!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

Congrats on your GD spot! What a adorable card! Love it!
Gerda

Kate said...

OMGosh this is just so cute. Love the color and everything.

Sherrie K. said...

Congratulations on your GD stop! Your card is simple adorable!! Love, love the fun papers and the puppy is so stinken cute!
Sherrie K

Missy said...

This is darling, I love the papers and cute PK face!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ CONGRATS on your DT spot! I know you will be AMAZING! Well this card is simply ADORABLE! I of course LOVE the patterned paper but the fun design and shape LOVE too! Of course the sentiment and stamp is AWESOME!!! can't wait to see what else you have in store for us this week! no worries on the post thing too ~ they are the sweetest bunch over there!

Nana said...

Congrats on your DT Spot. SO loving this card. Spotty is adorable.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Jaren said...

This is so cute! I love how you paper-pieced the cute little puppy. I am not good at the whole coloring thing, so I like to see the stamps used the way you did. That pattern paper is cute!

tracym110 said...

So cute! I love all the papers you used!
Tracy
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

Gwen said...

So cute! I swear I miss a couple of days with you and you have gone wild!! so many cute creations!

BugBites said...

S cute!

The Queen (Laura) said...

So cute!

Pat N. said...

This is so adorable!! Love your papers, Lee-Ann.

Jocelyn Olson said...

You are rockin' the Peachy Keen stamps! Congrats on your Guest Design Team spot. The paper piecing on the dog is super cute, and your mix of patterns is fabulous!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! And congrats on your GD Spot! Love the papers on this! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!