Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sweet Goodness


This cute little jar cut came from My Scrap Chick...she has adorable cuts available to purchase on her site. I couldn't resist the cute little jar cards that she had...I'll be making all three for sure.


Recipe:

  • My Scrap Chick-jar cards-Preserves- 3.295x 10.65"
  • Recollections kraft card stock and silver card stock
  • Echo Park Sweet Day patterned paper
  • SU-buttons, red candy dots(subtles)
  • AC cream jute and ribbon
  • CTMH-brown bag ink
  • My Pink Stamper-Sweet Goodness stamp set
  • Versafine onyx black ink

18 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww I LOVE THIS.. fun design and really really cute..

Cely said...

super super cute jar card! i have that MPS stamp set. i should dust it off!

Saundra said...

Love this card, Lee Ann! This is a fun file! ~Hugs, Saundra

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a beautiful card! I love the sweet little jar and pretty papers you used. Think I may have to purchase this set - super cute ♥

Karen said...

oh my gosh sweetness in a jar...love the beautiful vintage look.

Migdalia said...

I love that Jar file!! very PRETTY!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!!
Awesome job!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute!!
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

Very nice! Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful! I love the jar and the colors! Pretty flower!!

Bananastamper said...

adorable and fabulous! Such a fun cut!

L.B. said...

Love this one. You always have such great paper pattern combos

Kate said...

Pretty card, Love the Paper you used and your shaped card.

Gerda said...

What a ADORABLE card! Love it! Have a wonderful day.

Kate said...

Ohhhh, this is wonderful! What a fabulous mix of colours and papers - and such a super shape too!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ that sentiment say it all about your fun shaped card! Sweet Goodness!

Norma said...

Gorgeous card and I love the paper you used so soft and pretty:)
Hugs,
Norma

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love the pretty papers!! Beautiful flower!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts