Saturday, December 28, 2013

Believe!




Another Christmas card for next year...are you sick of these yet? I love the sparkle!


Recipe:

  1. Winter Wonderland Anna Griffin Cricut cart pg 13 #7 ornament cut at 4"
  2. AC white and cream card stock and silver glitter tape
  3. Recollections-gold and silver card stock, rhinestones
  4. Sizzix sugar embossing folder
  5. SU gold embossing folder and word slot punch
  6. My Creative Time-Stitched tab die, From our family to yours and Warm Holiday fun stamp sets
  7. EK success corner punch
  8. Celebrate it gold ribbon

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

This paper you have been using is gorgeous and the shapes of the ornaments are beautiful. Your friends are so lucky to get these cards!

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

jessica said...

This is beautiful! What awesome papers!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is gorgeous.. i love all that glitter paper..

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my - just look at all that glitterly gorgeousness! What a stunning card!

Missy said...

This is so pretty, again, I love the sparkle, and the silver & gold color combo!!

Tracey said...

I love the sparkle too..just gorgeous. I have missed a few pretty creations....Beautiful designs. Happy New Year....best wishes for 2014

~ Jo ~ said...

This is a beautiful card! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
hugs,
Jo
xox

Lisa said...

Another gorgeous one!! I love the embossing...it gives such great texture!! Definitely not sick of these - they are amazing!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Vernon said...

So pretty and sparkly. I got this cart and didn't get a chance to make a single thing! I love the pretty paper you used!

Kate said...

Gorgeous Card. Hope you have a very Happy New Year.