Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday at My Creative Time





This week I was inspired by a SVGCUTS file called "Floral Box card"...

I  used their awesome cut file...and then amped it up with My Creative Time products...LOVE! This is my Mom's 70th bday card...I made her a box card for Mother's day...and she loved it. A little tip with these box cards...I wait to permanently stick the area on the back until we've signed it...a little easier to write on that way. There also may be a pre sneak on this card...can you guess what it is? Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Click HERE to check out the other DT projects at the MCT blog and pan down to check out the products that I used to make this card**


Recipe:
  1. My Creative Time-Stitched pretty flower and leaves dies, Flower petal dies, Curly label and stitched curly label dies, Bunch of fun circle dies, Wow so many candles
  2. Svgcuts-Box cards-Floral Box card Svg
  3. Bo Bunny-Vicky B line, Mint dot, kiwi dot, tutu dot, bashful dot
  4. Prima sugar dot
  5. Neenah Solar white card stock
  6. Versamark ink
  7. Ranger platinum embossing powder

20 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your box card is fabulous WOW!!
You really did so many amazing things with Miss Emma's goodies.
Your mom is soooo going to love it and it doubly sweet because you know how much she loves your box cards.
Happy 70th to your Mom she's in for a super gorgeous card. YOU ROCK!!
Have no clue what the sneak peek is.
I looked really hard too!!

Nana said...

Beautiful box card. Love all the flowers.
Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana said...

Beautiful box card. Love all the flowers.
Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Crafting Katie said...

I bet your mom loved this! IT turned out so pretty!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the beautiful colors and the flowers are amazing. Happy, happy birthday to your Mom - she will love this!

quilt4fun2 said...

I think those beautiful numbers are the sneak! Beautiful box card...your Mom will love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning!! I love the gorgeous bouquet of flowers!! What a fabulous card for your Mom!! Happy birthday to her!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ I just LOVE these box cards and this is so BEAUTIFUL! Oh I LOVE the sneak too ~ EEK! Can't wait!!! Happy birthday to your mom too!!!!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Holy catfish this is an AMAZING box card! LOVE IT!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous card box!

jessica said...

Such a gorgeous box card! I have yet to try one....hummmmm maybe I should be inspired by your gorgeous project and make one :)
Thanks for sharing!!!

Donna said...

This is beautiful! Love all the layers and the patterned papers are perfect.

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Gerda said...

WOW This box card is beautiful!! I love all the flowers!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Pat N. said...

Fabulous box card, Lee-Ann! Nice and full. For the sneak peeks, I think I see a doily type circle die at the back along with an open flower style too.

Tracey said...

So Beautiful!

Gwen said...

LOVE this box card, it is so beautiful! I just love the box cards they are so fun to make and such a wow factor!

Norma said...

Gorgeous pop up card! LOVE
Hugs,
Norma

Kim S said...

Your box cards are truly amazing. I am sure it will stay on display always to remember the 70th!