Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Try Me Tuesday at My Creative Time



It's Try Me Tuesday at My Creative Time. This week we are supposed to use MCT dies to create a stencil. I chose to use the new "A Thankful Heart" leaf dies, and acetate to make a stencil. I then used Tim Holtz distress inks to do a little sponging. Love how quick this was...and how CAS and pretty it turned out. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Click HERE to check out the other DT projects and pan down to see the products that I used to make this card**


Recipe:

  1. My Creative Time-A Thankful Heart
  2. My Craft Spot sequins
  3. Neenah solar white card stock
  4. WRMK corner chomper 1/2"
  5. Tim Holtz distress inks-Crushed olive, Spiced marmalade, Mustard seed

14 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Lee-Ann, I love me a simple and lovely card:) I also loved all your fall and Halloween cards below fabulous I hope all is well.
Hugs,
Norma

Norma said...

Hi Lee-Ann, I love me a simple and lovely card:) I also loved all your fall and Halloween cards below fabulous I hope all is well.
Hugs,
Norma

Norma said...

Hi Lee-Ann, I love me a simple and lovely card:) I also loved all your fall and Halloween cards below fabulous I hope all is well.
Hugs,
Norma

Joan Smith said...

OH my Your Card is so beautiful. I love the colors and how sweet your leaves look with the sequins just the perfect Fall card. YOU ROCK!!

Caroline said...

So pretty!!! I love this CAS card. :)

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! You did a perfect job with the stencil!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Oh this is so GORGEOUS and so CAS all wrapped up in one! I LOVE it! BEAUTIFULLY done!!!

Nana said...

What a elegant CAS card. Love those leaves.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Caroline said...

Love it, very CAS, what a neat idea to use the acetate as a stencil, will have to remember that....

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet, simple and oh so pretty. I love how the pretty sentiment and sequins dresses up the beautiful leaves. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a lovely fall card. The colors are so rich and pretty and the sequins are a fun touch!

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Lee~Ann!
GREAT CAS design

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Gorgeous!!!! Hugs!!

Donna said...

Great card! I could never leave that much white space, but you did it perfectly. Love the softness of the leaves.