Saturday, February 28, 2015

Scrappy Moms New Release



Hi...I'm here with another project that I made using the Scrappy Moms new release stamp set called "Smitten". Today I water coloured using Tim Holtz distress inks...I think it turned out pretty...and it was easy peasy too. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Check out the other DT projects by clicking on their names in my sidebar...our guest designer is Deb...click HERE to see her designs!
**Pan down to see the products that I used to make this card**



Recipe:

  • Scrappy Moms-Smitten stamp set
  • My Creative Time-Chocolate greetings, Just tags
  • Tim Holtz distress paper
  • PTI white card stock
  • Tim Holtz distress inks-peacock feathers, chipped sapphire, salty ocean
  • Versamark ink
  • Memento Luxe-nautical blue ink
  • Stampendous detail clear and white embossing powders
  • Lawn Fawn sequins
  • My Craft Spot sequins
  • SU ribbon and pearls

21 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the watercolor!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty Lee-Ann! Gorgeous colors! Hugs!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card.. loving that cool color blend..

Kim S said...

What a beautiful background for that stamp! I love that the background and the tag are the same look - yet the tag is darker which really highlights the sentiment.

jessica said...

This is so ADORABLE!!! What a GREAT background!!!

L.B. said...

such a wonderful and beautiful card Love the colors and the great stamp

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors!! The sentiment is so fun!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

This is really quite lovely Lee-Ann.. I love how you water colored... so beautiful! :)

Theresa

Chriss America Real said...

This is so lovely and what a clever idea too!

Hugs,

Louie's Mom

Sukie said...

Beautiful card, love the wonderful techniques you used on the background! Such gorgeous colors and that sentiment is fabulous, just love it! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Tracey said...

So pretty.....fun stamp set!

Migdalia said...

I absolutely LOVE this! Stunning and Beautiful!!
Blessings,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Missy said...

This is super, I really like the watercolor look, the colors are so elegant!!

Missy said...

This is super, I really like the watercolor look, the colors are so elegant!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh - your background is FAB-U-LOUS! I love that color combo, it is so pretty. And, what a great stamp! That sentiment is so much fun and has some of my all-time favorite couples!

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the background and all the names very creative.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Debby Pannell said...

I'm in awe of this card. The background is amazing and I love how you highlighted the "You and Me" portion of the sentiment.
TTFN

Sherrie K. said...

WOW!! This is really beautiful LeeAnn! I love the background~the colors are gorgeous and the sentiment is fabulous!
Sherrie K

Norma said...

Lovely card and I love how you added all the sentiment:) TFS

Donna said...

Gorgeous! Love the beautiful background and the sequins and pearls look great stacked together.

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Have a great day.
Gerda