Saturday, May 30, 2015

Way to Go!!!



Hi everyone...I'm here with another Cutie KaToodle from KaDoodle Bug...I LOVE these svgs!! The sweet sentiments are from Scrappy Moms...be sure to pan down to check out the products that I used on this card...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)



Recipe:

  1. KaDoodle Bug-Cutie KaToodle Bug Graduate Bear
  2. Scrappy Moms-More Mini Messages
  3. My Creative Time-Stitched rectangular frames dies, Stitched square and round speech bubbles
  4. MFT Blueprints # 20
  5. Versafine onyx black ink
  6. Wink of Stella clear
  7. Glossy Accents
  8. PTI kraft card stock
  9. Spectrum Noir-CT4, CG2, CR8, EB5
  10. Simon Says Audrey blue ink
  11. CTMH brown bag ink
  12. Echo Park Scoot 6" pad
  13. EK chalk
  14. Sakura white gel pen

12 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a fabulous graduation card! I need one today, but I guess I will have to make it since you are so far away! Super cute!

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable! Perfect with all of the speech bubbles!

Migdalia said...

I love the speech bubbles! so CUTE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gerda said...

What a awesome graduation card!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute..

Sukie said...

Adorable card, love the way the stack of books looks! Fun way to add the sentiments on the speech bubbles!

Lisa said...

This is awesome!! What a perfect graduation card!! I love the adorable bear and the speech bubble sentiments!! Fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! How fantastic!
Hugs,
Chriss

Sherrie K. said...

You are sure workin' these Kadoodle Bug files....so cute! I just love the adorable bear:)
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cutie pie graduate! Love the fun papers and that great image!

Scrapper69 said...

So FUN!!!! LOVE your card!!! The Speech bubble are awesome with the different sentiments! :) Have a Crafty day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

jessica said...

Ok I am totally LOVING this adorable card!!!!
AWESOME job!!!!!!!