Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hatter Birthday!!!



Hi everyone...it's a Very Merry Un-birthday to me...actually today is my 46th Birthday...gag! I have a quick little card that I made using the Chibi Mad Hatter from SVG Cutting Files...I used my Cameo to turn him into a shape card...I LOVE shape cards! The sweet sentiment and tag dies are from Jaded Blossom(Greetings from Wonderland and Mini Tags 2)...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out the products that I used to make this card




Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Chibi Mad Hatter
  2. Jaded Blossom-Greetings from Wonderland and Mini Tags 2
  3. Versafine onyx black ink
  4. SU crumb cake card stock
  5. AC white and black card stock
  6. Spectrum Noir-FS5, GT2, GT3, OR1, TN6, EB1
  7. Copic RV21
  8. Simon Says-Sunshine and Audrey Blue ink
  9. Trendy Twine
  10. Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6" pad
  11. PTI white card stock

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! I'll catch up to you in 7 months. :-) Your card is adorable!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute! I love this!

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday my friend!! I hope your day is filled with much love and happiness!! Your card is so awesome!! I love the hatter and his two-tone red hair!! The sentiment is so fun!! Love, love this!! Enjoy your day and celebrate!! Birthday hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Wooooooow!!!

Gerda said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Lee-Ann!!! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday day!!!!!
What a awesome card!!! Love it!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Sukie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day! Love your card!

Migdalia said...

Happy Birthday my friend!! Totally cute!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Super Ca-Ute!!! Adorable Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ OMGOSH thank goodness I didn't have anything in my mouth when readying this post!! I would have spit it out for sure! Well HAPPY belated bday to you! I am not far behind you so we can gag together! ADORABLE card!!!