Monday, September 28, 2015

Witch Brew 25 cents!


Hi everyone...I'm here with a quick little shape card that I made using SVG Cutting Files svg set "No Fraidy Cats"...super cute little witches!! I LOVE making shape cards...super quick and easy on the Silhouette machine. A couple of cute sentiments on tag dies from Jaded  Blossom...and all done! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to see the products that I used to make this card




Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-No Fraidy Cats(HERE)
  2. Jaded Blossom-Halloween Signs and mini Tags dies
  3. AC black and white card stock
  4. Glossy Accents
  5. Wink of Stella clear
  6. Spectrum Noir-True black, CG3, OR2, IG8, EB6
  7. Distress ink-black soot
  8. CTMH white daisy ink
  9. Doodlebug_Ghouls and Goodies 6" pad
  10. Hero Arts Neon purple ink
  11. Versafine onyx black ink
  12. SU crumb cake card stock

9 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute! Love that witch!

jessica said...

Super cute card Lee~Ann!!!

Chriss America Real said...

This is 2 cute! Hey will witches brew cure a sore throat? I need some, lol!

Hugs,

Chriss - Scrappin with Chriss & Lou

Sukie said...

Very fun shaped card! I love the patterned paper for the hair, it looks great!

Nana said...

Cute and fun shaped card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Well this is CUTE too! As you can see I am playing catch up today! Sigh ~ so stalking is happening on your blog from me! Ha!

Lisa said...

Hello my friend!! I'm back and trying to catch up on all of your gorgeous projects I've missed (I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox with emails as I check them out!!) Thank you so much for stopping by to visit while I was gone :)

Oh my gosh, so darn cute!! The witch is adorable!! I love the shape and the colors!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts