Monday, September 21, 2015

You are older than dirt!



Hi everyone...I'm here with a card for a neighbour that is turning 50...hopefully he still has his sense of   humour-hee hee!!! I made this super cute shape card using SVG Cutting Files-Old Man Party svg set. I then added a few Jaded Blossom Sentiments...be sure to man down an see the inside of the card...LOL! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**Pan down to check out the products that I used to make this card



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Old Man Party-get it HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Mini Tags 2 dies, Smell the Flowers stamp set, Encouragement stamp set, So Many Birthdays stamp set
  3.  SU crumb cake card stock
  4. AC black and white card stock
  5. Distress ink-gathered twigs, black soot, pine needles, chipped sapphire
  6. Enamel Accents-white
  7. Glossy Accents
  8. Spectrum Noir-FS8, FS9, FS3, JG1, JG6, TN3, BT2, BT4, CG3, TB4, IG3, IG4, IG5
  9. Sakura white gel pen
  10. Wink of Stella clear
  11. Versafine onyx black ink

13 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

That is hysterical! I can think of a few people to give this card to! Love it!!!

jessica said...

LOL!!! This is so adorable!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud!! What a fun card!! He's adorable!! I love, love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

haha how fun..

Nana said...

ROTFLMAO..... I love this card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Hehe, this is SO cute! I love this file and have it:) Waiting to use it for an upcoming 60th! Love how you made it a shaped card!
Sherrie K

JackieSue said...

So cute!

Melissa said...

OMGoodness, that is funny, I want this cutting file, too cute!

Sukie said...

Such a funny card, your neighbor will get a kick out of it! Very fun file too!

Gerda said...

OMG This is awesome!!!! What a SUPER FUN card!!! LOVE, love this!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

LOL..Too cute!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Adorably Funny this card is! Fab Shape too!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ well this just cracked me up! Hysterical and LOVE it!