Friday, January 29, 2016

Fur You!!! New Mint Holders files!!!






Hi everyone...today it's my day to post over at the SVG Cutting Files blog...YAY!!! I'm even showing you some new files-a puppy mint holder, a bunny mint holder and kitty mint holder...SOOO CUTE and easy!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Click HERE to check out my post over at the SVG Cutting Files Blog
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used to make these projects





Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Mini tags 2, Sprinkled with love, Party Animal
  2. SVG Cutting Files-Puppy Mint Holder, Bunny Mint Holder and Kitty Mint Holder
  3. Spectrum Noir-BG2, BG3, BG7, EB2, EB3, True Black, CR1, CR3
  4. CTMH inks-Blush, Brown bag, Grey wool
  5. MME Beloved paper line
  6. AC white card stock
  7. Signo white gel pen
  8. Recollections enamel hearts
  9. AC ribbon
  10. Versafine onyx black ink

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh.....you create the cutest projects Lee-ann, super idea, love them!

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, those are so cute! I think the dog is my favorite!

Sherrie K. said...

oh my....these are over the top full of cuteness!
Love them!
Sherrie K

Katy said...

These are beyond ADORABLE...LOVE!!!

Melissa said...

Omgoodness, how super cute are those!!

Lisa said...

Seriously could not be cuter!! I love them!! Totally make me smile! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Those are so fun, love the adorable designs!

Lorie said...

These are so, so, adorable!

jessica said...

These are so adorable Lee~Ann!!

Gerda said...

OMG These are all so adorable!! Have a great day.
Gerda