Monday, March 28, 2016

Thank you cards



Hi everyone...I have 3 cards that I made for you using an easy technique with Jaded Blossom stamps. First you stamp a pattern in white pigment ink then stamp over it with images using dye ink. I made roughly the same card using white card stock and again in kraft card stock...which do you like better? The one with the double stamped greeting was my trial run...but I decided to make it into a card too. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see what products I used





Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Supersized Thank you, Paint spatters 1 and 2, Sunflowers
  2. Hero Arts ink-Cup o joe, Soft olive
  3. Simon Says Sunshine ink
  4. CTMH bamboo and white daisy ink
  5. Versafine onyx black ink 
  6. Cartwright's moonshine sequins
  7. PTI white, kraft and chocolate card stock

5 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful cards.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Gerda said...

Both cards are beautiful!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

These are lovely! What a fun technique, I love the aged, vintage look it created. I think they are both wonderful, but favor the kraft paper background.

Sukie said...

Very pretty cards!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this technique and idea!!
Great cards!!