Friday, July 22, 2016

Flamingo Fun!!


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog. Check out the SVG Cutting Files blog HERE! I made 2 flamingo cards that just SCREAM summer...too cute! I love this sweet cut file-Flamingos PP-626. I spiffed these up with Jaded Blossom dies and stamps...super quick and easy! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used!!!


Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files-Flamingos PP-626
  2. Jaded Blossom-Flag dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Scallop Rectangle dies, Hey Chickie, Birds of a Feather, Card Matt dies
  3. Glossy Accents
  4. Enamel Accents white
  5. AC card stock-white, black and yellow card stock
  6. Doodlebug Fun in the Sun 6" pad and matching matt sprinkles
  7. Versamark
  8. Stampendous Detail white embossing powder
  9. Spectrum Noir-CR5, CG2 and Clear Sparkle marker
  10. CTMH blush ink
  11. PTI kraft card stock
  12. Simon Says inks-jellybean and sunshine
  13. Carwright's Moonshine sequins
  14. Versafine Onyxblack ink







8 comments:

Tracey said...

Adorable...love your super cute cards. The pattern papers are perfect, great design.

Marilyn said...

Adorable cards!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Lee-Ann! Those flamingos are darling! I love your happy patterned papers too!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so fun!! I love the polka-dot flamingos!! The papers are fabulous!! Love these my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Love the pretty flamingos!Gorgeous cards my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Annette Allen said...

those flamingos are AWESOME.. so cute

Scrapper69 said...

Both cards are ADORABLE Lee-Ann! Love them!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Okay...these guys are just too much fun, I love them both! Great papers and fun sentiments too!